*per person based on double occupancy
Designed for the independent, female traveller who loves gourmet food, cooking workshops, hikes, small traditional Spanish villages, outdoor paella cooking, cathedrals, museums, wood fires and star gazing.
September 7-12th, December 12-17th 2017.
5 NIGHTs (6 DAYS)
€800 per person
- Museum entry fees
- Village tour
- Hikes in the local area
- Hands-on cooking workshops
- 5 nights in the traditional village of Pozos
- 5 breakfasts
- 4 lunches (including picnic lunches)
- 5 dinners especially created by Chef Esmeraldo
- Spanish wine and Cava with meals
- welcome tapas & sangria
Pickup/drop off from Léon ( €100/person)
Meals and Drinks not Specified
Personal Expenses such as Telephone, Minibar, Laundry, Etc.
Travel Insurance (Strongly recommended)